1. Do you like chili? Red or white? Beans or no beans? Spice or no spice? Toppings?
Whenever I think of chili, I always think of beans. I HATE beans!
Tonight, I ate chili at a friend's house, and it is the first time that I can say that, I may like chili after all. She made the most delicious chili I have ever tasted! It wasn't very spicy, and she didn't mind that I picked the beans out. Once again, NOT a fan of the bean. It was a red chili, so I guess I like red? We ate it with sour cream and shredded cheddar cheese, and Fritos.
2. Red~Orange~Gold...your favorite fall color?
I love red the most, but they are all pretty! I have always wanted a red tree in my yard. We only have trees that have yellow and brown leaves. Someday....
3. Who did you idolize when you were growing up?
I am seriously drawing a blank here.....
4. When was the last time you did something 'arts and craftsy'? Share please.
I like to make my own greeting cards. I have a ton of Stampin' Up stuff, and the girls and I like to make cards for family and friends.
5. What's a place that makes you really nervous?
The lab at the hospital. After all, there are needles involved. Needles make me VERY nervous!
6. Horseback riding...yay or nay (neigh?)
Yay! I have fond memories of horseback riding. I don't really have very many opportunities to go though.
7. What is your favorite cliche?
I like "madder than a wet hen". Not that I have ever been madder than a wet hen. I am always the picture of patience and self-control. Ahem.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I love watching the show, "Chopped".
I am watching the "Champions' Tournament: Part 4". For the appetizer round, they had to use something called "lamb fries". I had no idea what those even were, but they looked rather......squishy.
Apparently, lamb fries are lamb testicles.
I'm still feeling a little sad about the fate of Amiee, but now, I am wondering if the people who bought her "partner" Doug, actually ate his.....fries.
Things that make you go hmmm......