Monday, February 20, 2012

When It Rains, It Pours

As Hubs was getting ready to go away for business, he told me to make sure that there weren't going to be any problems while he is away.

What made him say that?

Well...it seems like something ALWAYS goes wrong when he is away.

Here is a short list of things that have happened in the past while he has been away:

*Transmission went out on the van

*Toilet broke

*Dog became sick, and had to be put to sleep

*Bunny died

*Water damage to the basement

*Problems with the furnace

*I had to have surgery, and he was required to come home early

....just to name a few

Now, we can add to this list, the phone doesn't work, and neither does the refrigerator.

AAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!

I tried, Hubs, I really DID try. It just seems like everything waits to go wrong until you leave.

Sigh....

9 comments:

  1. Oh no Amiee! You will just have to tell hubby he can't leave anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my word I can't believe it. I have had several of those things happen when my hubby was out of town! Makes me pretty angry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a week... It makes my "bad" week seem like a good one. Sorry you have had such a rough time. Praying for you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Rebecca, but just the phone and fridge are the problems THIS time. We can deal with it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. No more okay? If anything else goes wrong, not to worry babe I'll be home soon to rescue you! :-D ~hubs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Things like that use to happened to me too. But whenever I needed to get in touch with him he was always out of reach!!!!! Like playing golf in North Wales with no mobile signal while I was stranded in LA with 4 children and not being allowed to board a plane (long story) or in South Africa during a State of Emergency!! In the scheme of things your surgery was probably the most important!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Magnolia, I cannot imagine being in your shoes when those things happened! How scary :/

    ReplyDelete