Tuesday, February 7, 2012
Hundred Acre Wood Hodgepodge
1. What is something you are loving right now?
I am loving that, because I have lost some weight, some of my clothes are starting to fit me better!
2. Paris, Venice, New York, and Rome are considered four of the most romantic cities in the world. Which one would you most like to visit?
Paris! I have always wanted to go there. Then, I could practice my rusty French that I haven't really used since high school.
I would love to go the museums, see the Eiffel tower, and eat at one of those cute little outdoor cafes.
3. Are you a romantic?
Oh boy, am I ever! I love hearing how people met their spouses/significant others. Stay tuned for the story of how Hubs and I met, coming in March. It's a good one :)
4. What's your favorite love story made for the Big Screen?
Notting Hill. Even though the woman (Julia Roberts) is a celebrity, she realizes that she CAN find love with an ordinary guy.
There is also a very sweet couple in the movie. They are still very much in love, even though a tragic accident left the wife paralyzed, and unable to have children. Reminds us that marriage is for better....or for worse.
Two of my favorite quotes from the movie:
“Anna: "I'm just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her."
"Anna: Can I stay for a while?
"William: You can stay forever.”
5. Everyone loves Pooh bear and friends...which character are you most like and why? Click here for help in answering this question.
I took the quiz, and found out that I am Kanga. Frankly, that didn't surprise me. I was totally expecting to get her. I tend to be a very nurturing person, and I enjoy taking care of my family. I love being a wife and a stay-at-home, homeschooling mother.
Want to see which character you are? Take the quiz!
6. What's the best chocolate something you've ever eaten?
7. Share a favorite quote about love.
Love is the condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own. ~Robert Heinlein
8. Insert your own random thought here.