Tuesday, January 3, 2012
New Year's Hodgepodge
1. What are three words you would use to describe your 2011?
2. Do you like shrimp? What's your favorite way to have it prepared?
I do not like shrimp at all. Therefore, there isn't a favorite way I like it prepared. Ha!
3. Is your house de-Christmased? If so when did you tackle that job? If not, when will the decorations come down?
Sort of. Our tree is down, and most of the decorations. We still have our Christmas cards hanging up, my snowman collection is out, and a few odds and ends that haven't gotten put away yet. We took the tree and most of the stuff down a few days before the new year.
4. Do you like to watch scary movies?
NO. Once I watch a scary movie, I cannot get it out of my mind. I prefer to watch comedies.
5. Ice skating~sledding~skiing~snowboarding~of the four listed which wintertime activity do you most enjoy?
Sledding. Although, I don't really go all that much anymore. The last time I went sledding, I cracked my tail bone on the ground and suffered for weeks! It stinks getting older...
6. Did you have a childhood hideout? Describe it.
We had a circle table in the hallway that had a tablecloth on it. I remember going under there when I just needed to get away from it all. I would read books and write in my diary. Since I shared a room with my sister, it was the perfect spot to go to when I needed some time alone.
7. What's a place or space that motivates you?
It's not really a place or a space, but whenever I watch shows like "Hoarders" or "Clean House", it makes me want to clean and throw stuff away!
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Here are some pictures of my girls having fun in the snow.
Happy New Year, everyone!