I have now been on Weight Watchers for 2 whole weeks.
I have lost a total of 4 pounds. I wish it was more, but I'll take it.
WW tells you to expect to lose 1/2 to 2 lbs. per week, so I am right on track.
Here are some things I have learned:
1. Frozen grapes are GOOD! I tried them years ago, and was not overly impressed. However, now that I am no longer eating ice cream, I think they are delicious, and they really hit the spot when you are craving something cold.
2. Sometimes, when you think you are hungry, you are really just thirsty. I am terrible about drinking enough during the day. I have really started focusing on drinking lots of water during the day, and I think it really does help you not to be as hungry.
3. I discovered chicken sausage. Now, while I love chicken, when I am eating sausage, I want it to taste like.....sausage. Strange, I know. So, when I tried these, and they actually tasted sort of like sausage, only better, I was very pleased. These babies are only 3 points!
4. I have started drinking Almond Milk in my cereal in the morning. It is only 2 points, versus 3, and it tastes pretty much like 2% milk. It also has more calcium in it, and who doesn't need more calcium in their diet?
5. I found gluten free buns that are pretty tasty when toasted. If you have to eat gluten free, you know how life changing this find is! A bun that actually tastes kinda sorta like an actual bun? Yes, please! They are worth 4 WW points, and with some low-fat deli meat, and lots of veggies, it makes for a healthy and satisfying lunch.
On the medical side of things, I found out that the MRI I had came back completely normal! Praise the Lord! I can't begin to tell you what a relief that is.